The Graduate of the Department
The graduates of Dept. of Nursing in TEI of Larissa
obtain the professional title "Nurse" and have the legal
rights of being employed in First, Secondary and Third health care
degree either as executives in Nursing units of the private sector or as
self-employed nurses providing various types of health care as long as they stay within the
limits imposed by current legislation. They may also cover sectors of
nursing specialities in case there is a shortage of specialized nurses after they are trained by short-term intensive
They may also:
- Be employed in the education sector according to current Legislation.
- Develop in all spectrum of administrative
hierarchy provided they follow current Legislation.
- Carry out studies on research aiming at the promotion of Nursing
Science and Methodology.
Education in every university in Greece
is provided free of charge for a ten semester period.
Specifically, free education includes:
- Free books and notes.
- Free food provided
by the restaurant of the institution for students with low income . In addition, all students may pay for a voucher to have access to the
restaurant facilities. The cost of the voucher is equal to the amount the government pays
for each student that has the legal right to eat free of charge in the restaurant.
- Free hospitalisation for all students with no other insurance cover. Furthermore, student
tickets at low price are provided for all types of transports except for air tickets.
- Free accommodation for a specific number of students with low
income. A number of students may also receive a supplement for rent.
- Modern library with separate studying room.